Friday 28 January 2011

More wire wrapping...

I love wire wrapping, it's really relaxing to wrap wire and beads onto a frame and see your design take shape. My first real wire wrapping project included two tiaras - for a beautiful bride and her chief bridesmaid. I also made matching wire wrapped Catherine wheel hairpins for the flower girls. I was so proud that my jewellery was worn on such a special day, it was the best compliment ever!




For these earrings, I have wrapped black glass crystals from Crystals and Ice onto Beadalon Quick Links. I have used a large jump ring to add the facetted crystal to the bottom of the frame and finished off with sterling silver ear wires.

I always find that the best advert for your jewellery is to wear it yourself, I wore these today and took orders for two pairs.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...