Thursday 17 February 2011

Fire Agate

I've finally finished the necklace which I have made with the Fire Agate beads I bought on the weekend. I am really pleased with the finished result, the colours really stand out, especially with some interspersing of crystal beads of similar colours. I love the saucer beads too.

Sorry about the photo quality, I need to work on that but at least I've got pictures in daylight this time, usually they are taken at night by the time I get home.

Enjoy!



















6 comments:

  1. I love all the colors mixed together like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw thanks Lori, I am thinking of giving this one to my mum for mothers day :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simply Beautiful my friend!!!
    Hugs,
    Susie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Deb thanks so much for stopping by my blog. Love your work! Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Deb saw your post on Lori's blog I am in the UK too!
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...