Tuesday 15 March 2011

New beads - the stragglers!

I'm so pleased to receive parcels when I get home from a long day at the office, it really cheers me up! Today, I came home to these gorgeous mermaid tail pendants from Gaea.




I know exactly what I'm going to make with these!

My second parcel contained a Pay It Forward from Lori Anderson of Pretty Things, you can read more about this here. The card and kind thoughts I received from Lori have definitely had the desired effect...


Thank you Lori!

The third thing to make me smile when I got home is my beautiful Star Magnolia tree which is starting to flower and brighten up my garden.




Gorgeous!





For those of you waiting with bated breath to see my attempt at March Art Bead Scene challenge, I'm almost there, just waiting for one last ingredient to arrive! So for now, I'm off to drool over my gorgeous mermaid tail pendants and plan my own version of Pay It Forward.

Happy Tuesday everyone x

1 comment:

  1. Lovely pendants, a beautiful touch from Lori and I love your star magnolia. I had a pink one but lost it last year through drought, I did water it but it obviously wasn't deep enough to save it, a lovely tree.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...