Tuesday 31 May 2011

Busy busy bee!

I have been so busy making and am really pleased with the results! Settle back and enjoy!

Carnelian briolettes and beads strung with antique brass plated wire.



Amethyst beads strung onto long ear wires hand wrapped with swarovski iris crystals



A beautiful handmade glass focal bead by Ray Skene strung with purple crystals, white glass beads and a sweet white glass flower.




A pink and black crystal cuff - gorgeous pink agate facetted focal by Anastasia's Beads.








And last but not least, my favourites...Labradorite buttons with swarovski crystals and a bracelet with silver brushed coin beads.









I haven't made anything for a while and then all of a sudden...a burst of creativity!

5 comments:

  1. All of these are gorgeous, but the second earring are my favourite, probably because I love cerulean.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely work; i especially love the first pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job..love the labradorite buttons in the last two pieces, such a fab color.
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those first blue earrings are my favorite, but everything is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. All designs are really beautiful. I like it very much. Know more on latest diamond jewellery and engagement rings.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I love to hear from you...